In partnership with Writivism, we’re publishing conversations with Writivism 2019 Shortlisted Writers. These conversations took place on Twitter and have been edited to suit the blog’s publishing format. Please follow/tap on/click the links to read the conversations.
1. I only Read Writers with Deep Regard for Structure and Style – In Conversation with Kanyinsola Olorunnisola
2. All I did was keep hacking my axe at a wall that wouldn’t come down – In Conversation with Frances Ogamba
3. I Forgive Myself Everyday for Being a Creative – In Conversation with Eugene Yakubu
4. We Villagers Have the Best Stories | In Conversation With Resoketswe Manenzhe
5. Writers Must Write About The Things That Preoccupy Them (if you want other themes, maybe write them or read someone else?) | In Conversation with Vuyelwa Maluleke