Ecuador/Nigeria Young Writers Short Story Contest
The Embassy of Ecuador in Nigeria is sponsoring a Short Story contest in conjunction with the Abuja Writers Forum (AWF) for young writers.
This is contained in a memo circulated by the Abuja Writers’ Public Relation Officer, Edith Yasin and received by The Informavores on Thursday in Abuja.
According to the memo, entries will be accepted from Ecuador and Nigeria and the winners will be published in a bilingual publication (English and Spanish). The judges for the entries are Professor Zaynab Alkali and an Ecuadorian writer.
- The entry must not be more than 2,500 words.
- Entry must be double spaced and typed in Times Roman at 14points.
- No alterations may be made to an entry once it is submitted.
- No entry will be returned, so ensure you have a copy of your entry.
- Entries should be in English (for Nigerian writers) and Spanish (for Ecuadorian writers) .
- Only one entry per writer is allowed.
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org – Closing date for entries is 4th August, 2017.
Writers MUST not be more than 40years old and should attach certification to that effect.